Best Group of Companies holds high regard to maintain the privacy and accuracy of information that has been provided on our website www.bestgroupindia.com by the visitors. We ensure that visitors’ credentials / information that they have provided to us are not misused, accidentally destroyed or lost and never shared to any third party. We will not be responsible and accept any liability for loss incurred by anyone who may seek information contained herein although we has been taken good care in production of information on our website.
- This policy does not applicable to the actions / activities / deed of people or organisation not owned, manages, governs and controlled by us, in respect of information required to be shared with public/private authority by operation of any applicable law, court order or direction.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
- When you submit information on our website while filling forms or sending enquiry or through interactions with our apps, we collect the information and save it in our database. We also receive similar information from third parties as well.
- While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include your name, email address and phone number apart from what you mention in your comments. Once the form is submitted and it reaches us, the information provided by you is saved in our database and is not shared with any third party. Another way of collecting your information that we use is through the forms you fill while registering for any of our schemes, where you fill in your personal details like name address, phone number, e-mail id. Such information is not shared with any third party under any circumstances.
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include information such as your computer's internet protocol, IP address, browser type, browser version, and the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Technical details such as device information, location and network carrier when you use our Mobile App.
The following information is collected
- Your personal information such as your name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Our interactions with you - A record of any interactions and correspondence you have with our team members and any interactions with us online or posts that refer to us on social media;
- Survey information - Your responses to customer surveys conducted by us or on our behalf;
- Your use of our website, apps and social media platforms - Details of your visits to our website, your use of social media platforms and our mobile applications and other information collected through cookies and other tracking technology including information that you look at.
- Online Identifiers - such as your mobile device advertising identifier and geo-location data when using our mobile application (if any).
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- We use this information to revert to your query and future reference, and to contact you about products & services to provide monitor and maintain our Service.
- The basic use of all the information collected from you is for making future contact with you regarding our services and new offers, responding to your query or solving any issues that you have complained about.
- For the performance of a contract of the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you news, project updates, special offers and general information about goods, services and events which we offer unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To attend and manage your requests to us.
- We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
- We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Personally identifiable information that has been collected from you is not made available for purchase to any third party.
- Cumulative information like number of properties sold, rented, prices and discounts offered etc. is shared only to reliable sources who we need for making reports, advertisements and other similar purposes.
- Whenever we share specific information with or without your pictures and/or videos for case studies or advertising, we seek your consent for the same beforehand.
- The information is also shared with the concerned authorities in case your activities on our websites are found objectionable or violate our Terms and Conditions regarding services.
- If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your personal data may be transferred.
- We share personally identifiable information to other companies or people only if
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Terms of Service
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of our personal data is important to us, but remembers that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data; we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Not agreeing with the modifications in our policy can either be communicated to us through direct contact or discontinuation of website use.
- The content and design of the website are the exclusive property of Best Group. No person can use or reproduce or allow any other to use or reproduce any image or logo (such as the name) for any reason without prior written consent from Best Group. No person is allowed to retrieve and display the content available on this website for personal, commercial and non-commercial purpose, or cannot reproduce, modify or in any way to make commercial use of the content. The use of content on this website without permission is prohibited.
- We have established and implemented appropriate security measures on our website to prevent phishing, spamming and any other kind of misuse of the information while visiting/using our website www.bestgroupindia.com. However, the risk of hacking and theft remains which might cause the loss, corruption, even unethical sharing of data, for which, Best Group will not be held liable.